Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Your self is like a window

Are you familiar with JOHARI window I first learn it when I was still in college taking up my degree in psychology it was taught to us by our professor who in now the head of the college guidance I was first year then.

Johari window is a tool use in developing your personal and interpersonal behavior. It's quite fascinating to learn it

It has for quadrant the first one is known to self and know to others this are your behavior noticeable by you and your friend

2nd one is the known to self and unknown to other behaviors or skills that you but your the only one who knew it

3rd is known to others unknown to self were in your friends are the one who notice behaviors that are not appropriate or things you are not aware off.

Last is unknown to self unknown to other this is the part that each of every one of us becomes a mystery.

I know you here this every time often said by your friends,your family or your partner that they known you well but it's not true there are still some mystery in you that no one can predict when that kind of behavior will come out no matter how angelic face you are or how religious you are still it will come out that can suprise everyone whether it is good or bad thing for better or for worst.

There are a lot of things that can be associate with this you always read it on the news paper on the crimes committed by some one they know or love. Years being together does not guarantee that you know the person very well there will always be that mysterious behavior that you and I can't predict

No comments:

Post a Comment